This Website is intended for use by United Kingdom residents only.
- Information about who we are
- www.ravenwoodhall.co.uk is a website owned and operated by Ravenwood Hall. We are registered in England and Wales under company registration number 1970451 and at registered office Ravenwood Hall Hotel Ltd, Rougham, Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk, IP30 9JA Our VAT number is 442 9931 30.
- Information that we collect about you
- The information that we collect about you will only be information that you chose to provide to us. This may vary depending on the services we are providing but in most cases this will comprise the following information:
- your name and address, and email address
- your contact telephone numbers
- your date of birth and gender
- your credit or debit card details
- Whilst you are under no obligation to provide to us the above information, if you do not, then we may not be able to offer you all of the different services we provide on the Website.
- We may also collect information certain non-personal information automatically, for example, the IP address of your computer.
- The reason why we collect information about you
- The reason why we collect information about you is so that we can provide the services that we do. These services include:
- the maintenance of your registration and account
- processing any orders or enquiries
- verifying your identity
- keeping you informed about any new products and services – unless you have specifically opted out of receiving such information.
- Where we collect non-personal information we will use this to monitor trends for statistical purposes and generally for the better administration of the Website.
- We may send marketing messages to you from time to time via post, telephone, email and other forms of electronic communication to let you know about any new products and services we are offering or related information from third parties which we consider may be of benefit to you.
- From time to time, we also form associations with third parties who we carefully select who we feel may have information of interest to you. If you have given us your permission to do so, we may also pass on your personal information to these third parties so that they can carry out their own marketing to you.
- When you register your details on the Website you will be given an opportunity to choose not to receive marketing messages. If you wish to change your mind about receiving marketing information from or whether we can pass on your details to third parties then you can tell us at any time by emailing us at [insert email address].
- Disclosure of your personal information
- We may also pass on your personal information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- where you have purchased goods and/or services on the Website in order for us to fulfil the order. For example, where you pay using a credit or debit card we will need to pass on the card information to authorise payment;
- if we sell our business and assets (or part of our business and assets) and whether as part of sale as a going concern or a restructuring or reorganisation of our business; or
- if we are require to do so by any law or regulation or for the purposes of preventing crime:
- Other than as set out in policy 5.1 we will not pass on your personal information to a third party.
- We may store information about you on your computer known as a ‘cookie’ file when you visit our Website. A ‘cookie’ file is a small text only file which records and sometimes tracks information about you so that we can remember who you are when you revisit the Website. This will enable us to provide you with a more customised service based on your preferences. Cookie files do not hold your password or debit or credit card details.
- If you do not want a cookie file kept then you can erase them and block future access. You should check with your internet browsers instructions as to how to do this. However, you should also be aware that we may not be able to offer the Website properly and as you may be accustomed to if you do not want cookie files kept.
- We take the protection of your personal information, namely unauthorised access and accidental loss or destruction, very seriously. We have put in place the following measures to protect your personal information: we use secure sever software SSL to encrypt the financial information you may provide to us
- However, you should be aware, even with security measures, electronic communications cannot be absolutely guaranteed to be secure.
- We cannot therefore accept any responsibility for any unauthorised access or loss or destruction to your personal information which is beyond our reasonable control. By submitting your personal information on the Website you are consenting to the transfers mentioned above.
- Linking to other websites
- If you have navigated to our Website from a third party website or if you navigate to a third party website from our Website then you will need to satisfy for yourself whether you agree with any such third party website’s privacy policies. We do not accept any responsibility for the privacy policies adopted by third party websites.
- Publicly posting your personal information in forums, chat rooms and blogs
- From time to time we may operate various services on the Website which allows you to post your personal information publicly. For example, within a forum, chat room or blog. We cannot obviously control whether you do this or not. You should be extremely cautious about posting personal information (especially any personal information that may be regarded as sensitive personal information), as once posted, it will be publicly available.
- General Provisions
You can review or change information you have supplied to us or contact us with any other enquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org