Terms and conditions for Ravenwood Hall competition.
1. The Promoter is: Ravenwood Hall Hotel, company telephone 01359 270345, whose registered office is at Ravenwood Hall Hotel, Rougham, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, IP30 9JA.
2. The competition is open to people aged 18 years or over except employees of Ravenwood Hall Hotel and anyone connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. All you have to do is sign up to our monthly newsletter.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
6. Closing date for entry will be at midnight on the 31st October 2017. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition are as follows:
(i) The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, Act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
(ii) The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as follows:
The prize is as stated, one Sunday night stay for two with dinner and breakfast and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by the Promoter and or its agents.
13. The winner will be notified by email within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The Promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be redeemed.
15. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. Certain dates for the prize are excluded. These are between 17/12/2017 to 31/12/2018 inclusive and must be taken by 11/2/2018. The prize can only be redeemed for a Sunday night stay.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.